My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://peanutandpoppy.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Peanut and Poppy

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I...Wuv...You!

Please note: to best hear Turtle speak, scroll to the very bottom of the page and press pause on the music player before you play the video.



3 Comments:

Blogger Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

the best words a mommy could hear. she is beautiful, hil.

July 8, 2008 at 4:33 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

Oh that was so sweet...what a good way to start the morning :)

July 9, 2008 at 8:13 AM  
Blogger The Swinson's said...

I love the video and the new slideshow. Can you email me and let me know where you find the instructions for adding the slideshow and video. My email address is kswinson11@yahoo.com. I have been trying for a couple of days with no luck. I have created the slideshow on photobucket. It is such a great way to have friends and family see how much your little munchin has grown. Your little turtle is precious.

July 9, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home