Weight Lifted
A huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.
Literally.
About 10 inches worth of weight.
I decided yesterday that I needed a “healthy trim”. When I heard that Locks of Love required atleast 10 inches...I went for it! I feel like a new woman, a new woman that almost fell over last night when she flipped her head back after the shower with enough force for the typical 10 pounds of hair to follow. Surprise! Whiplash!
Anyways, I just wanted to share the news with you guys. Mainly so that when I see you, I don’t get the response that I got from the agents in the office (remember that these are 20-something and 30-something boys): “wait a minute” (pause, stare, pause, walk around me and look at the back of my head, pause, stare, silence and confusion). Not only do I feel good about helping a good cause, it was fun to confuse the boys. They couldn’t quite figure out if I was pulling a prank on them, or if a I had cloned myself and cut my new sister’s hair. Poor boys.

6 Comments:
very cute! style and a great cause!
nice!
i love it!! beautiful! you've come a long way from bad dorm dyed hair. you look super cute with short hair :)
short(er) hair rules.
You Rock that cut! You go girl! I so need a new do! I just don't know if I want to cut it all off yet. Look at me, it's always the hairdresser that needs her hair done! But I really like it. Don't be afraid to bring it up just in the back this fall when you want something just slightly different. I always had clients who LOVEd that look!
~ Casey Chappell
Oh my gosh I LOVE it!!! You'll save lots of $$ on shampoo too :)
Love the hair and the fact that your hair will go to a good cause.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home