Girls Night
Taylor and I had a girls night last night (Daddy is in Florida for work). Because Taylor is not so much of a Mommy's girl lately, I had to document in photos that it IS possible to have fun with me. The night started with a yummy dinner of pizza, courtesy of our good buddy, Ashley. Taylor prefers her cheese pizza doused in yogurt with a glass (sippy) of milk. She's a fan of calcium.

After dinner, we burned pizza calories with a LONG walk around our neighborhood. Taylor spent time waving at fellow walkers, barking at neighbor's dogs, pointing at the creeks exclaiming "waaaer!", and watching Mommy break a sweat.

We stopped at the lake in our neighborhood for some turtle watching.

She likes to mimic me. I was trying desperately to take her picture without her running and jumping in the water. As you can see, I was squatting. And so was my little copycat.

Last night was good. And therapeutic for me. It's nice to know that, even when she prefers Daddy most of the time, she can enjoy Mommy for at least a little while. I love it when my Turtle is happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home