Turtle Evolution
I knew it would happen. She's endured 18 months of photo happy grandparents and parents. I should have known that we were doomed.
In the beginning, she'd stay still for a picture. Life was good. Of course, that's only because she didn’t know how to move. We'll call this the Sitting Turtle era. Shortly after the discovery of what legs could do, there was the run-at-the-camera phase, where every photo of her was a blurry mess of a baby running towards the lens. Well known as the Speedy Turtle era. Then, there was the I'll-let-you-take-my-picture period, but only if I can see the picture and kiss it afterwards, or the era of the Smooching Turtle.
Now, as of Saturday, we have entered the I'll-only-smile-like-a-lunatic-when-you-take-my-picture period. She thinks she’s funny. And I guess it’s pretty cute. But I’d like to see her eyes again. Here's documented evidence of the Squinting Turtle era.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home