Girls Girls Girls
On Friday evening, we got together with three other couples and their little ones at a local concert. Between the four families, we had six girls ranging in age from 9 months to 3 years. Can we say craziness? It was awesome though -- live music, lots of snacks, cold drinks, fun friends, wild kids and good music. The best part? A sleepy Taylor -- we had 30 extra minutes of quiet time as she slept in on Saturday morning! We'll be doing this again...every week!
Half of the crew -- it was impossible to get everyone in one shot!

Alex and Taylor escorted me through the crowd
Taylor found the cookies! Who ever said she wasn't mine?!

"I love my Aunt Courtney -- she always has goodies!"

"Can I help you?"

Taylor found the cookies! Who ever said she wasn't mine?!

"I love my Aunt Courtney -- she always has goodies!"

"Can I help you?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home