My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://peanutandpoppy.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Peanut and Poppy

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stinky

Driving through our neighborhood the other day, heading home, we came to a stop to let a baby skunk cross the road.

Taylor: "Awwwww, cuuuuuute!"
Me: "Taylor, that's a baby skunk. Skunks are stinky."
Taylor: "Noooooo, Daddys stinky!" (waving hand in front of face).
Me: "Yes, Daddy is stinky too."

We pull in to the garage and Daddy opens the door to greet us.

Taylor: "Heeeey, stinky!"

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Snyder Family said...

Love it! I needed that laugh.

February 4, 2009 at 1:01 PM  
Blogger Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

priceless.

February 5, 2009 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I need to teach my tay that! She loves to say "no Dada!" and look at him like he has three heads!! I think it is hilarous...Hubby not so much!

February 6, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home