My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://peanutandpoppy.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Peanut and Poppy

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Humbled

I am humbled. Amazed. Overwhelmed with peace. And eternally grateful. I cannot believe the amount of prayers that are being said on my behalf. And I feel so unworthy. There are so many people that are suffering. Please do not place me above them. I am beyond appreciative, really. But I am so blessed and my needs seem so insignificant in relation to some other's needs. Please continue to pray for those that are scared, hurt, lost and sad. I'm sure you are already doing that. But I just want to make sure! And, if you don't mind, please say a special prayer for baby Stellan. His mother is the blog friend that I mentioned in my last post. She wrote the enlightening note about prayer, which gave me clarity for my situation. Please keep her baby boy in your prayers. He needs them more than I do.

I thank you all for the scripture that you've sent my way. The emails. The calls. The thoughts. And, most importantly, the prayers. My friends and family never cease to amaze me. You fill my heart. I love you all more than my little, jumbled words can express!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home