Happy Heart
Just a quick note because my Mom is in town, and we're getting ready to go get Taylor, then prepare for a night at an Azalea Festival concert (Matt Blair -- he rocks). But, I had to pause for a second to share great news. I went into the doctor this afternoon to check on what we thought was another "issue". All checked out to be OK. But, the cool thing was that this gave us an opportunity to check in on the baby. And, guess what? The heart rate has increased! We're out of the danger zone! We went from 124 beats per minute to 146 bpm! The doctor said that this made him very happy. That the heart rate looks great, the growth is good, and all-in-all, everything is progressing beautifully. YAY, God! I knew that I was at peace for a reason. My baby's heart is healthy, mine is happy, and I'm ready to sing praises to Jesus tonight!
Psalm 139
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

2 Comments:
That's great news! God is so good! Enjoy your weekend with the Mama!
Oh my gosh, I didn't get to read this until Monday morning...I am sooooooo thrilled for you!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home