My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://peanutandpoppy.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Peanut and Poppy

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

PC3 Rap

I have to share this with you all. This is a video that our church produced and played on Easter Sunday. The intention was to reach those people that don't typically attend our church, that were there for Easter, to show them around the building (because our facility is still fairly new). This is one of the reasons that I love our church. They are hilarious, young, fresh, silly, and real. I hope that you enjoy as much as I did!

2 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Hee hee....it still makes me crack up!!!!

April 14, 2009 at 10:41 AM  
Blogger ☆SummthanSpecial☆ said...

oooooo I just lost it. That was too funny!!

April 16, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home