My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://peanutandpoppy.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Peanut and Poppy

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Make Like a Llama

Woah. What a crazy past few days. I thought that being unemployed meant lazy days on the porch. Not so much! Because I decided to go out on my own, that means lots and lots of work! And, we have been so blessed. Since Monday, I have picked up three projects, and have been given hope for an ongoing freelance relationship with a really really cool marketing company. I spent a full day on the phone with all of the appropriate "officials" about setting up my business, and another full day purchasing a computer and getting that all set up. Not to mention normal mom things like grocery shopping, and normal pregnant things like eating. And eating. And eating. (For the record, I LOVE cupcakes.) Sheew. I couldn't be happier though. Everything is falling into place! I am finally pursuing my dream of being self-employed, I am lining up projects quickly, and I am comfortable and at peace with the pregnancy. God is so good! I thank Him every day for how His plan is playing out right now. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Tomorrow is Good Friday, and we have a playdate lined up with some of my bestest friends (and Tay's buddies too). Then, Saturday, we have a full day of parties. And, of course, Easter Sunday, which means family time and egg hunts. And Daddy is off work alllll weekend. It's going to be a fun one.

Just wanted to give everyone an update on the Brady life! We are happy, healthy, and so blessed! I hope that everyone has a fabulous Easter weekend. It's supposed to be beautiful, so make like a llama and head to the beach!

(He's from the parade last weekend. Cute little guy, but very stinky.)

2 Comments:

Blogger The Snyder Family said...

I am so glad the work is coming in for you... great news. Happy Easter to you guys.

April 9, 2009 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Yeah!!! That is so awesome. I know how it feels (obviously) and every bit of work that comes in you just thank God!! Have a great Easter!

April 9, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home