My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://peanutandpoppy.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Peanut and Poppy

Monday, June 2, 2008

In a Few Times

Me and the Tay

This was our first weekend at home in several weeks, and it was so nice. We spent Saturday running errands and doing chores, then met Taylor's friend, Reese, and her family for dinner. Pizza at Mellow Mushroom. YUM. On Sunday, we went to church and then spent the afternoon at the pool with our friends, Jack and Tiffany, and their two girls, Hana (3 years) and Brooke (13 months).

Jimmy and Hana spent some quality time talking at the pool. Jimmy asked Hana if she liked the pool. Hana said, "My daddy says I can't go swimming and sometimes he says I can go swimming." To which Jimmy replied, "Would you like to come back?" And Hana answered, "I'd like to come back in a few times. I'd like to come back in a few times and then I'll go home and go to sleep and then I'll come back."

Little girls are so cute. Taylor had a blast with all of her friends this weekend. And it looks like we'll have some recurring guests at the pool. Hana, at the least.


Taylor, on Saturday, feeding Cayman raisins. He's not interested.

Hugs for Reese at dinner

Taylor LOVES popsicles

Taylor and Hana in the midst of a deep conversation

3 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

I just love all of your pictures! Taylor is such a cutie. And you look like you've gotten some sun! Hope all is well at the Brady household.

June 2, 2008 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

ok i LOVE IT!! they are so precious - and you are boooootiful!

June 2, 2008 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger The Cornwalls said...

We had a great time too!!
I know Hana loved it, she will come swimming when ever you let her ;)

We should start a new TV show... deep thoughts with Hana and Jimmy. I know it would be a huge hit "sometimes"

June 2, 2008 at 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home