My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://peanutandpoppy.wordpress.com/
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

Peanut and Poppy

Monday, July 27, 2009

Praying for Band-Aids

This morning, Taylor and I were praying for baby Stellan, little Kate McRae, sweet Margaret Romph, and all of the sick children in the world.

Me: "...Lord, we ask that You heal Stellan, Kate, Margaret, and every baby that is sick. We ask that You make them all better, and that they know that You are watching over them every moment of every day."
Taylor: "Is God going to give all of the babies a Band-Aid?"
Me: "Yes, Tay, a very big Band-Aid. We ask that He make them all better. And He will."
Taylor: "Yeaaaah. I like God."
Me: "He loves you too, baby."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

I like God too. And I'm praying so hard for Stellan my heart hurts...

July 27, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home